The side hung windows are a variation to the more popular top hung option, and provide for great air flow. The window can be designed to open to the left or right depending on your requirements and obstructions when open. When closed, the side hung windows offer the same sound and weather proofing found in the top hung option.
Benefits & Features
- Easy to use and effortless to open and close
- Great weather and sound proofing
- Low maintenance and energy efficiency properties
- Maximum and minimum sizes depend on profile thickness
- Available in various popular powder coated colours