- Our Supply and export locations
Sequ-Door has exported to many places all over the African continent with a distribution network expanding to several areas within South Africa which include:
We also supply to African countries outside our borders for further information visit: https://www.sequ-door.co.za/contact/
- Design and manufacturing quality
- We adhere to the strictest quality standard providing industry-leading security products to secure your property and family.
- The materials and manufacturing process ensures that all our expandable doors comply with the highest standards and ensure quality products. Our products are manufactured locally and we support local industries in aiding job creation, we are also a SADC registered exporter making partnerships with other SADC importers substantial.
- We are an accredited AAAMSA certified company our Aluminium doors and windows adhere to the strictest design standard ensuring we manufacture and deliver safe products. Our expandable security doors are manufactured from A-grade materials with no plastic working components.
- We are SAGGA accredited providing our clients with glazing compliance certification of an aluminium door or window installation
- Our Expandable Security doors
- Centre lock slider – Designed to lock within the centre of the expandable gates for safety featuring standard SLAM on all doors in times of emergency with secured doors on all sides ensuring a rigid fit.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/centre-lock-slider/?portfolioCats=146
- Face on security doors – This security door is fitted to openings where there is limited space, our expandable security gates are built for your safety adhering to the strictest quality standards.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/face-on-security-doors/?portfolioCats=146
- Off-centre lock slider – Designed to lock just off centre of the expandable gates, our expandable security gates are built for security and safety. Our centre lock slider contains standard SLAM- locks on all doors for an emergency with secured doors on all sides ensuring a rigid fitting.
- Security doors – The materials and manufacturing process behind our security doors ensure our products comply with the highest standard and quality. Our expandable doors offer centre lock sliders, side lock slider, off-centre lock slider and face on the security door.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/security-doors/?portfolioCats=146
- Sidelock slider – With foldable features allowing you to reveal more of your outdoors and daylight opening designated to ensure safety with additional reinforcement scissors and added strength features. Our product benefits and features include a standard SLAM-lock on all doors, additional reinforcements between scissors and a secured rigid fitting on all sides.
- Our Burglar proofing and Burglar Bars
We supply a great range of burglar proofing products to ensure your family and belongings are secured at all times, our products include:
- Security window fixtures – Tailor-made to fit your window with the same concept the expandable security doors matching your security doors uniformity ensures a rigid and secured space.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/security-window-fixture/?portfolioCats=145
- Security window sliders – This application is tailor-made to fit your windows with slide open features including SLAM-lock on all doors in times of security allowing additional strength.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/security-window-slider/?portfolioCats=145
- Steel flat bars – Our flat bars are powder-coated, 5mm steel bars secured to deter unwanted entry.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/steel-flat-bars/?portfolioCats=145
- Steel round bars – Our steel round bars are a high spec product when an extra level of protection is needed. Containing 12mm round bars anchored by 25mm x 25 mm square tubing secured on all sides.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/product/steel-round-bars/?portfolioCats=145
For information on our Guarantees and Warranties click here.https://www.sequ-door.co.za/warranty-maintenance/
Contact us for a FREE quotation!
Call: 087 073 6677