Terms and Conditions for Sequ-Door’s Security Promotion WIN a (R5000.00) Makro Voucher prize:
1. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over and excludes employees of Sequ-Door and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee, however, the purchase, installation of Sequ-Door security products, namely one of our great expandable security doors or burglar proofing solutions (excluding shutter security), by a Sequ-Door representative is necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition is completed when a signed quote is received by Sequ-Door from the entrant on or before the 30th November 2020, binding himself/herself to the purchasing of the units.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be 30th November 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8.1. The competition only applies to security product quotes accepted by Sequ-Door.
8.2. The account between the client and Sequ-Door must be settled before the client may become eligible for competition prize money.
8.3. Only the purchase and installation of the above-mentioned Sequ-Door security products qualifies applicants to enter the competition. Other products such as Sequ-Door Aluminium Windows and Sequ-Door Aluminium Doors do not qualify entry into the competition.
8.4. Full settlement and payment of the account between Sequ-Door and the competition applicant will need to be made and proofed before the prize money is paid out to the winner.
9. The prize is as follows: a Makro voucher to the value of five thousand Rands (R5000.00). No alternatives will be offered in place of the prize and the prize is not transferable.
10. The winner of the competition will be chosen at random by an external audit company.
11. The winner of the competition will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. Should we be unable to contact the winner to claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material for Sequ-Door’s social media pages.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sequ-Door and not to any other party.
16. Sequ-Door‘s decision as to those eligible to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
17. Sequ-Door also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
18. Not for supply only clients.